Friday 30 May 2014

May winners


Time to announce the lucky winner of our May challenge, but not before saying a huge thank you for all your wonderful entries which topped the 300 mark, wow that really is going some.

So the lucky winner of that fabulous collection of goodies is...............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Joan

Congratulations Joan, please mail me with your full postal addy so I can post your prize off to you.

And our Top 3..........

Anita

Dora


Well done to you all, please go collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

Please pop back Sunday for our new challenge.

3 comments:

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thank you so much..for choosing my card.

Dora said...

congratulations to Joan. have fun with the goodies! you made a beautiful card!
wow...I see my card in the top 3...thank you very much for choosing the card.
congrats as well to the top 3! beautiful cards too.

Karen said...

OOoh, what a lovely surprise, thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3.
xx