Sunday 5 February 2012

February Challenge


Good Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge and this month we are thinking about Spring and Summer and those lovely lighter brighter days and inviting you to join us..................................

In the Garden

Plenty of scope there and we hope you will share all your lovely garden inspired work with us. This months challenge will run until midnight on 29th February.....................and that's the four yearly date tradition says's us ladies can propose apparently !!

Andy and Janice are due back from the big USA trade show CHA any day now and with them news of all the new goodies that will be coming our way over the coming weeks, as well as the new crafting trends that we will all want to be trying out. But if you just can't wait and want to get ahead of the game, I can share a few pictures with you and if you keep an eye on the what's new section here and here you will be able to pre order so your goodies are on their way to you the moment they are shipped and landed.

The new Tim Holtz Distress Markers, who won't want to get their hands on some of these ? I guarantee blogland will be full of talk about these.

This fabby machine is the answer to all my prayers, an electronic die cutting and embossing machine, large enough for A4 carstock and Grand Nestabilities. How good it that and before you ask, yes my name is already on one.

Kaisercraft have launched lots of new goodies, DP, embellies and chipboard kits like this "desktop spinney tidy thingie" - Janice's words !


And of course Penny Black have come up trumps again with some fabulous new stamps. This is sneak peek on one of the beautiful cards on display using one of the new images. I can't share the whole card until they are on general release later this month.

Back to this months challenge and as always there is a fabulous prize on offer from Sir Stampalot and of course the chance to be selected as one of our Top 3. Here's the prize full of gorgeous garden inspired goodies..........................................


My wonderful DT girls have come up with some beautifully inspirational work as always and as I looked through their work I really did believe Spring was just that little bit closer.

We also have a Guest Designer this month, Lai Yoke who has made these beautiful pieces to share with you. Please do pop over to her blog to find out more.





Have fun with our challenge this month, good luck to you all and we look forward to visiting all your wonderful entries

And please remember, you can combine your Stampalot entry with up to five other challenges.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

47 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Fabulous inspiration and amazing prizes - Thanks! Off to work on my garden card (-:

Stamping Susi said...

Gorgeous Creations by the DT-Girls and a awesome Challenge!

Rachel said...

Fab challenge this month...and such gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Brenda
What a good choice in choosing Lai-Yoke as your Guest Designer this month, she makes lovely cards and I know you will not be disappointed in her creations. I have to add that you also have made one stunner for inspiration, as have the team, well done to you all, I should organise myself and enter. I do enjoy participating in your Challenges.
Smiles:)

walchowDesign said...

Thank you for giving me an opportunity as a GD of the month, Brenda! I was so flattered and at the same time thrilled to accept the role when offered! Thank you for all the wonderful work from the team!

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is fab;)

elaine said...

lovely challenge..thanks for the chance

Leah l'Orange said...

oh, goomie, but there are some BEAUTIFUL creations up there! thanks for the inspiration - something nice and springy to alleviate this cold weather!

Beate said...

a lovely challenge - it is so cold outside. Creating this little project brought spring home :)

Teresa said...

Beautiful DT & GDT work, thanks for the great challenge. Teresa xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge, love the DT work! Judy x

Anonymous said...

I liked this challenge, I love nature themes!

Marie said...

Incredible DT - I would love to join in with this challenge. Marie x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! These DT projects are wonderful! Everyone is so talented! hugs, Angela

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for a wonderful theme--so much fun! :) The DT has outdone themselves--gorgeous creations, all! :)

Annette said...

Great challenge, but I had a slight problem linking up. I think I've linked twice, please delete #55 (sorry !!!) xx

Benzi said...

The DT and Guest DT did some beautiful work. Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Mr Linky's gone awol...so I'll leave a link here for the moment...here's my card :0)
Great theme & gorgeous DT samples!
Helen x

Simone said...

Gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for this great inspiration!
Simone

Chrissy said...

My picture wont show as it says it's too big, cannot figure out how to make it small...gorgeous card from the DT's and guests...all so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! it is up now...my picture, I was pressing the wrong button..lol...

Luv CHRISSYxx

tianode said...

I am the vessel. The draft is God's. And God is the thirsty one. Electroforming

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great Challenge. Thanks for providing all of us with your challenge. Joann Sassy Raggedy

Nicola said...

Thanks for the inspiration, love all the DT work, and great challenge! Hopefully only linked up once but I think I sent Mr Linky into a spin with all the buttons I was pressing in a desperate attempt to upload my entry LOL!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Grá O'Neill said...

Great Challenge & prize. DTs set a high bar :)

Eret said...

Stunning projects by DT. Love them. Hugs, Eret

lada_vl said...

Thanks for the wonderful challenge!

Canonbury creations said...

This is my first time entering this challenge and it's thanks to Sally H (crafty Salutations). Fab DT cards!
Val x

blackdragon said...

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2012/02/smudgy-antics-and-macabre-monday_19.html so sorry count link up properly... kept telling me i had a missing op.
Best wishes BD x

DonnaMundinger said...

Perhaps not what you had in mind but... Gorgeous DT projects. xxD

Kathleen said...

Fabulous cards from the DT, great challenge and some fabulous prizes on offer.
Thank you all so much.

Kath x

Sue said...

thanks for a fabulous and inspiring challenge

Sue...Jemima's Jems
xx

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Amazing inspiration! I'll be back with more projects. My first was an 8x8" layout.

Debbie said...

Thank you girls for a great challenge. Gorgeous dt work too. Debbiexx

Esther said...

Hi - Amazing inspiration as always, I'm trying to enter a second project but Mr Linky keeps telling me my pic is too big and won't recognise pic from my site when i try that option ( I had trouble with my first entry too and don't really know what I did to make it work !)

...my entry is here - http://essiescraftyeffusions.blogspot.com/2012/02/spring-is-in-air.html

Esther xx

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge theme! Love all the beautiful cards by your team!
Love Pearl x

Sheree said...

Fabulous challenge! I'm sure hoping Spring is finally here and keep checking the gardens for signs every day.
The DT cards are so beautiful! I recognize many of the PB stamps used. Well done girls!
Hugs,
Sheree

Spyder said...

ohooo what a lovely challenge, I'll have to quickly finish my card and enter (I've entered too many challenges for the card I'd already made. Happy Crafting!
(Lyn)

Krisha said...

Love the DT samples and the challenge. Sorry can't get linked up, but my card is here:
http://krishaskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-garden.html

Anonymous said...

Sorry my last entry didn't qualify :( I hope I have got it right this time as I really wanted to take part in this challenge.
Love Pearl x

kids party bus said...

I like the challenge this month. Those all cards awesome. You really take this challenge seriously and make a lovely card. It is a creative work and you done a great job.

Spyder said...

lovely challenge! Love the cards!
(Lyn)

Dorothy S said...

I spoke too soon! There it is!

Sasha said...

Fabulous DT creations and inspiration - Thank you for a lovely challenge x

raspberry ketone said...

Those all cards awesome. A very lovely card you have made. The image is supersweet and your colours are wonderful. I will try to make this type of card at my home.

talha said...

Beautiful card challenge,all the DT members performed best.


Fundraising Discount Cards
Gift Card Printing
Hank Hendricks