Thursday 10 February 2011

New goodies coming our way


Hello everyone, at long last here is the picture of this months prize for our All Creatures Great and Small theme (post below this one).

I do apologise for the delay in posting it, but what with the Stampalot guys going off to CHA and me being unable to get my hands and fingers to coordinate with my head and being forcibly banned from the computer for almost three weeks now.......thank goodness for daughters and granddaughters who can help out with typing this post......I confess I could get quite used to this dictating business, just none too happy at being unable to craft.

Talking of CHA (the big craft trade show held in the USA) have you checked out Smudges - Sir Stampalots blog lately ? Janice has been busily loading lots of pictures of the new goodies that are coming our way, she's not got to the stamps yet so I am eagerly waiting that post, but some of the DP's from Bo Bunny and October Afternoon look awesome. So grab a coffee and have a browse through all the pictures that guys took to whet our appetites.

2 comments:

Cor* said...

CHA What does that stand for.............I live in Canada & def want to check this out perhaps the next one that comes up! PLS help me find out details about this CHA!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! your prizes are amazing and your challenges are awesome! All the ladies on the team are great!! just became follower can't wait to start playing with you....